Get Your House in Order: Oh Dear!

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God."
Psalm 42:1


Some time ago I started trying to replace a bad habit of saying "O my Lord" or "Oh my gosh" and yes "Oh my God" with "Oh dear".  I never meant it disrespectfully, umm, and being a little dramatic here, I've said it quite often. 

So, while in Target Saturday this cute little sign, went straight in my basket, the second I saw it! As a reminder. To not take the Lord's name in vain. Remove and replace. All habits require the same process.

And the next time you tell me something exciting or shocking I hope you hear....Oh dear! For His Name's Sake. He deserves the honor. 

Day#332 Ask God to remove and replace habits 

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture