Get Your House in Order: In Memory

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: 
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." 
Romans 5:8

1992 Suz, Lisa, Rachel and Wes (Jeff behind camera)

In memory of Wes Riggins
One you can never forget, loved by many 
and...alot of fun, never a dull moment with him!
He will surely be missed.

We all have our favorite memories of Wes...
Tonight I took a walk when we got back from the funeral.
I started thinking about him teaching me how to
cook one of the most delicious meals I have ever eaten. 

Skillet Seared Salmon with Garlic Cream Sauce
with Grit Palletes.

 He was living with Jeff at the time and boy could 
he make a mess in the kitchen! I think he somehow convinced me
to clean the kitchen though...smile! 
I still have the recipe written down that he gave me.
 Our family will be having that dish this week.
I have not made it in years.

I pray a special prayer this evening for
 his family, 
his wife and baby girl.

Day#324 Life is short, make each day count
Blessings,
Suzanne




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture