Get Your House in Order: Every Night

"You have been filled by Him."
Colossians 2:10


Is there any one thing that you do before you go to bed every single night (besides say your prayers, of course)? I have to have the coffee pot ready to brew, ready to "fill my cup" bright and early. If I think about it in the afternoon I will go ahead and get it ready. For some reason, it gives me peace. And a little excitement knowing it will be there in the morning. I do love that hot, strong coffee. 

And I love the quiet house, the time set aside to read my bible, sip my coffee and journal (and warm up my c up into coffee intermittetantly..haha). I sure am enjoying reading and rereading John 4 about the woman at the well in Samaria. So much to take away from this one part of the chapter (verses 1-26). "..but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:14 The water from the physical well would not satisfy but only leave you thirsting for more and more in this world. We cannot continue to try and draw from a dry well. Fill my cup, Lord. With your living water until it overflows. Amen.

"For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." Philippians 2:23

Day#275 Come to the Well
Blessings,
Suzanne

Just two more days to throw your name in to win this precious ornament, I got them on Friday...even more amazing "in person". Follow the simple steps below!

In honor of Blood Cancer Awareness Month, I am giving away this
special " LLS Huck Raccoon Ornament." by Patience Brewster


Support Leukemia/Lymphoma Research
If you would like to try and win him for your tree this year all you have to do is:
1) Go to the Patience Brewster page and look at all the beautiful Christmas ornaments
2) Comment here with your favorite and you will be put in the drawing between today and September 30th. Winner will be announced on October 1, 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture