Get Your House In Order: Wish List

"Worship the Lord your God, and the blessing will be on your food and water." 
Exodus 23:25

When we first began looking at houses I made a mental "wish list" and oddly enough a pantry was at the top of my list. I feel like I spend most of my time at home in the kitchen and I have not had one in either of our other two houses. Soooo, I got my wish....


Are you ready for me to open the pantry door?

Kitchen Pantry Before

And there ya go! They took the chips but with a little paint,possibly new shelves and some cute organizers this will be perfect! It's got great potential..smile!  Cooking for my family is one of the things I so enjoy, can't wait to get back to it and stocking the pantry with their favorites!!

Speaking of stocking up, don't forget to fill your heart with the word of God, it is the food for your soul! Read it, memorize it, store it up and use it daily to help you with all of life's ins and outs! It's more than a "wish list" it's a  "way of life", it gives you LIFE more abundantly! "Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

Day#210 The Word is Life
Blessings,
Suzanne






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture