Get Your House in Order: Criss Cross Applesauce

"The horse is made ready for the day of battle,  But victory rests with the Lord."
Proverbs 21:31


Mom and Dad, snow of 1992, Rock Mountain Lakes, Coleman Drive


This is my parents, in front of our house in Rock Mountain Lakes...where I lived from second grade until my sophomore year of college. Look at those windows....

 Criss Cross. 

When I showed Mom the picture and asked her if she remembered them, she didn't. Dad and Stephen didn't either. Not sure what all the connections are but it made our new house seem a little sweeter, knowing this history I have with these windows. I was just talking today about how I have to be in a room with a window most of the time (atleast I prefer to). I am a little claustraphobic by nature. I love light, especially sunlight that comes through a window. I already have the perfect spot picked out in the new house for my morning quiet time with the Lord and my coffee. Looking out the front window.
Criss Cross.

What about you? Do you have a set time to meet with Him? It's the only way I can get my day going in the right order. I am really enjoying Proverbs right now, one for each day of the month, so today I read Proverbs 21. I would love for you to join me...smile!

Day#204 Connecting the dots 
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture