Get Your House in Order: Gratitude

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, his love endures forever."
1 Chronicles 16:34


Although life seems to be going in all different directions...
I am thankful.

Yesterday when someone asked how things were going, I began talking of the house situation.
Yet her words made me stop, thank her and change my view.

She said "oh yea, when I lost my house, I had to live in four different places."
She lost her house and all her belongings in a tornado. 

Our conversation was cut short but I looked her straight in the eye and told her thank you for sharing. 
I needed to hear her story. 

I woke up yesterday thinking about making a gratitude list,
Her story was my confirmation. 

I made the list, and it's no surprise that today was a terrific day.
God is getting this house in order!

What about you? Need some redirection..start by looking God has given you to be thankful for!
In everything, Give thanks! 

Day#176 Praise you in the Sunshine and the Rain
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture