Get Your House in Order: Meet Harley

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for inquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him and by his wounds we healed."
Isaiah 53:5


Harley..the rescue

This is Harley, our not so socialize little gem who was rescued and kept for two years before we adopted him. Or should I say Abby adopted him (with her own money). He is sweet as pie to all of us, but don't you dare enter the Moore household without letting us put him up! He is very protective. We don't really know that much about his story. Was someone cruel to him? Is he  just naturally this anxious around strangers? We will never know. Abby just knew he was supposed to be ours and we have loved him ever since we brought him home. That face gets me every time though.....

This got me thinking about our stories. We all have one, two, five, ten that make our very being. I am so thankful for the people all throughout my life, through different stories, that have just loved me where I was or where I was going. Stories change. Life changes. Yet certain words and actions of those who were a part of that time come to remembrance. They comfort. They heal. And they give strength. I did not write my story, though times I though I was, but the One who did knows my story now and those to come. "For you, Lord, have made me glad through your work; I will triumph in the works of your hands." Psalm 92:4  Just like Harley, I am a rescue. Thank you Jesus, for rescuing me.

Day#144 Jesus is my rescue
Blessings,
Suzanne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture