Get Your House in Order: Tears

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. "
Revelation 21:4


Inside of Card says "Is this really happening!"
My sis in law Paige picks out the best cards
(from 2009)
It has just been one of those weeks. I would say that if I am in tears over my dryer not working, it's been a doozy. It's almost comical and I have held my own at laughing through some of it but today I had had enough! I used a borrowed term to describe diagnose myself. "Battle fatigue." One right after the other, all knowing that it is not me needing to fight.  The battle is the Lord's.

Yet I allowed my armor to get heavy.

Exercising this afternoon allowed me to quiet my thoughts and listen to praise music. These lyrics hit me like a ton of bricks. "All I know is I'm not home yet ,this is not where I belong, take this world and give me Jesus, this is not where I belong..(Jeremy Camp). I ran faster. The load felt lighter. My perspective changed.

This is only a temporary season. Selling our current home. Buying our future home. All that  suddenly seems very small compared to the home I am headed to one day. And there will be no more tears. We will be with Him. Forever. What a blessing!

Day#120 Heaven is my future home
Blessings, 
Suzanne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture