Get Your House in Order: Rest

"Greater love has no one than this:to lay down one's life for one's friends."
John 15:13

August 2012 Smith Lake

Happy Valentine's Day! I LOVE my report on Mom tonight..she was able to use fifty percent oxygen all day instead of one hundred percent, woo hoo! She wanted me to call and let her know how the activities went today..basketball tournament and  the horse show. I talked to her on the way home from Hartselle and she sounded even stronger than yesterday.  The doctor told me this morning that she was progressing. I know it is going to be a slow process, but she's getting there. The Lord is healing her!

Dad/Papa knocked on the door about 6:00 to bring a valentine. He gives me one every year. I love that he puts so much thought into his cards, he always has. He normally does not like to be at home without Mom there. He has done okay this go round since she's been in hospital and I couldn't get him to stay longer than a cup of coffee...smile. 

It was a beautiful day for a horse show. Abby placed first and second and I am very proud of her! And Luke played his tournament game in basketball, Jeff said he had a great game. So, lots of love here at the Moore household sent to you. Luke and I are elbow to elbow with our computers on the couch (how sweet,haha), Abby is asleep and Jeff is next to us on his, Boston is in my chair and Harley looks like a human laying on the couch. I think it is time to rest.

The picture tonight of Mom and the kids was taken at the Lake, on a short trip, before school started back in 2012. The kids loved riding Gigi around on the golf cart. Abby was just learning to drive it then and I was sitting in the front to monitor the driving while Mom sat on the back with Luke. Okay, well the second day, I let Mom sit up front. After one hill I about died thinking I had let her sit back there, (so hard to hang on, poor thing) with her bad back, going up all those steep hills!! She never complained. And she really has not complained this week either, and she has had some very steep hills! I pray that she gets to just sit up front and enjoy the ride now, breathing easier and gaining total restoration of her lungs! "Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Day#45 Focus on letting your mind rest

Blessings, 
Suzanne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture