Step by Step

"As thou goest step by step,
the way shall open up before thee" Proverbs 4:12 (Hebrew version)

"When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, And when you run, you will not stumble." Proverbs 4:12 (King James Version)


Hey friends! Happy 2013 to you!

I don't know about you, but I like the sound of "step by step." It's a sweet comfort to my ears as I take inventory on all that I plan to accomplish this year!  I hold tightly to this promise in Proverbs and let go of anything that hinders or causes me to stumble. 

This is a great place to put my life verse for this year:

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear,
 but of power
and of love
and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7

 

*note: correction of my last post -the verse was supposed to read "power" instead of "poser", hmm that's quite a difference in a testimony, huh? That's what I get for waiting until day 40 to post the 8 posts that I slacked on...and at 10:00pm on New Year's Eve, I suppose I had dismissed spellcheck! I was determined to have them done. I made that promise to myself and it certainly accomplished the goal I set..to get back in the saddle of writing my letters again.*
So, step by step, I am seeing plans being made, order taking form, ideas coming to the surface, and a whole new road ahead to walk upon. That to me says...A New Year. A New Perspective. My same God with me and I with Him.

Power, Love and a Sound Mind....2013

"Take firm hold of instruction, do not let go; Keep her, for she is your life."
Proverbs 4:13

Blessings,
Suzanne

P.S. A shout out to one of my Sunday School teachers...Mr. Mark Garnett..thank you for "plugs" for the blog, your encouragement and for your amazing teaching of God's word! Oh and all the laughs ...truly you and Jordy are a highlight of my favorite day of the week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture