Revere

"But for you who revere my name,
the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. "
Malachi 4:2


Abby showing off her 2nd and 3rd place ribbons from her first Horse Show In Hartselle, Al...Way to go, girl!!!
Luke holding his handmade "Congratulations" sign that he was waiting on the porch with when she got home!
Priceless.
To revere means to adore, highly respect and to worship. To revere our Lord and Savior is  our highest calling in this fallen world. O Come Let us Adore Him, Christ the Lord. Here I sit and write of our latest happenings with a sting in my heart for the Connecticut families  looking at pictures of their sweet children from just days ago. I pray this moment for those parents that the Lord will be glorified in and through this ...I don't even have a word.

Certainly, my little guy adores his sister, and she him, give or take, they are siblings, right?? It is my hope that I teach them to never put more respect or adoration or worship in people or things that try and substitute God. I also think, as I look at this picture about the importance and supporting one another in your interests. Just as Abby has attended his various sports games, Luke did his part to make the moment special.

 Lord, we adore you. May we give you the honor and reverence you deserve. We thank you for your son, Jesus Christ who died for our sins. O Come Let us Adore Him, Christ the Lord. Amen

Once again, Abby, Congratulations from one of your biggest fans! I knew signing you up for these lessons would be enjoyable for you, but I had no idea it would be so fulfilling. We give God the glory for that and thank Him for giving you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4 (Your favorite verse).  For that my heart is filled with joy! May you always keep your eyes on Jesus, no matter where the paths lead, remember He is always with you, will never leave or forsake you. He adores you, doodle bug and so do I! Love, Mommy

"And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, Father, I thank thee that thou has heard me." John 11:41

Blessings,
Suzanne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway