“He will command His angels concerning you to guard you carefully.” Luke 4:10 A few weeks ago I was reminded that September is Blood Cancer Awareness Month (Leukemia and Lymphoma) and encouraged me to use my blog to help raise awareness. I am always willing to give a voice to those fighting and winning against cancer. To me cancer never wins. I will never understand the painful process or the impact and loss it causes but I rest in knowing that...ONE DAY there will be no more cancer. Period. You know how sometimes you read a blog or a book about someone's life and you are just blown away with their story? You connect with so many parts of their lives and you gain insight and inspiration immediately. As was the case with the story, art and website of Patience Brewster , you must take a look for yourself at their page! Patience Brewster reached out to me about writing about a post, after reading some of my cancer stories on Blessings, Suzanne. Patience designs Christmas ...
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7 While walking on my everyday path and praying about the upcoming Race for the Cure, that I plan to RUN this year, my eyes fell right upon this cross. (picture to the left). I am sure if any of my neighbors were looking out their window it was a sight to see me staring at the ground and saying "only You, God" (and likely very loudly, due to the fact that I had my earbuds in and music blaring)! Two pieces of pine straw put perfectly together to form the cross on the road. What a sweet reminder of God's love! After I snapped a picture, I began to pick up the pace a bit and RUN. Baby steps. My faith in myself had been renewed that I was reminded to look to Jesus to help me run this race. The problem is I don't like to run. I never have, walking is just fine with me...smile! To be honest, I have never challenged myself to do so. So, this is the year! It's my ...
Hey Friends! I have some exciting news... After seven wonderful years of sharing "Blessings, Suzanne" on Blogger, I am making the move to Word Press and can now be found at www.blessings-suzanne.com . It is still a work in progress so bear with me as I work through the kinks. I remember how nervous I was changing from my Caringbridge Journals to Blogger and this is yet a new, but necessary change. Continue the journey with me and read the latest (and first) post A New Adventure ! God has surely blessed me with stories and experiences that need to be shared to encourage and inspire you to always have hope and joy in Him! I look forward to all He has planned for us ahead! "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." Philippians 1:6 For His Glory.
Comments
Post a Comment