Get Your House in Order: It's a Wrap!

"Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than birds!"
Luke 12:24


Boston laying outside the kids room when I left for work

This picture of Boston pretty much sums up what I feel like
 and what I plan to do all weekend....
R.E.S.T.!!!!!

We closed on our Gentilly Drive house  and signed it over 
to a new family to enjoy this morning!  

Wow, I had no idea how exhausting it is to sell a house 
(or atleast I forgot, it's been thirteen years).  

We are staying with the Moore's, 
who have graciously taken us into their nest 
and all our things are in storage.

I am going to coast a few weeks and
 then begin anew on the house hunt
as I know that the Lord has a plan.

Have a great weekend!

Day#156 Endings and Beginnings

Blessings,
Suzanne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

On Your Mark