Resting

"My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation,
In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places."
Isaiah 32:18

Good evening friends, it's feels a little like I should say "Good morning" as I have slept most of the afternoon away! The surgery went well..I guess I should give you the medical term of the procedure which is an "ablation." Many have emailed or called with concern and I so appreciate it. I explained to several that I feel like this is some of the residual effects of the chemotherapy. Chemotherapy put me, at thirty-six years old, into menopause and I have progressively become more anemic as my body got back to normal (or should I say abnormal) cycles. I remember when I realized I was in menopause because I was having nightsweats and my little bald head was sweating like I was running a fever. Then it happenend the next night and on and on, for about six months.  Kind of ironic to have a newborn baby head and an older woman issue like menopause. So, in this season, this was a good option with minimal recovery. A hysterectomy is in my future but I am happy to put it off for a while!Everyone I have spoken to about this procedure has said" it will change your life." Sounds awesome to me right about now...smile. I expect my iron levels to be better which will make my energy level better. Step by step, God is continuing in the rebuilding process of the body! For now, I am resting physically and emotionally, for a day or two. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and here's the best news of the day..I experienced NO NAUSEA, which is for sure to go into the Guiness Book of World Records!  "For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37

I do love a quiet resting place, and I am making a more concious effort lately to dwell there as God says we will. With Him. Secure. That's the desire of my heart. This is another spiritual refreshing time for me, thank you, Lord.  Now back to my nest to rest..and look who is taking advantage of my
                                                       quiet resting place.

Two of our three dogs sleeping on the bed with me..Katie and Harley
(sorry the picture is a little dark)
"So they departed from the mountain of the Lord on a journey of three days; and the ark of the covenant of the LORD went before them for the three days' journey, to search out a resting place for them."
Numbers 10:33

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture